1 package Rice Noodle Stir-Fry
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil (divided)
1 egg seasoned with a pinch of salt and black pepper
3 oz. chicken or other protein such as firm tofu or
1 cup bean sprouts
1/3 cup carrots, sliced julienne style, snow peas or
sugar snap peas
1 stalk finely chopped scallion for garnish
2 Tbsp. water (optional)
1.In a medium saucepan, bring 6 to 8 cups of water to a boil. Remove saucepan from heating source.
2. Quickly immerse noodles from this package in the hot water. Let stand 6 to 8 minutes, until noodles are soft yet firm. Check noodles frequently to prevent overcooking.
3. Drain noodles thoroughly; run under cold tap water for 30 seconds. Drain noodles and set aside in bowl.
4. In a wok or frying pan, heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over high heat. Scramble 1 large egg with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Set aside.
5. Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over high heat.Stir-fry protein and vegetables with 1/3 of Snapdragon® Stir-Fry seasoning packet until meat and vegetables are cooked.
6. Add softened rice noodles and remainder of Stir-Fry seasoning, bean sprouts and scrambled egg, and 2 Tbsp. water
(optional, if noodles are too firm).
7. Stir-fry all ingredients together until noodles are evenly coated with seasoning and ingredients are well mixed, about 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Check noodle consistency. If you desire softer
noodles, stir fry additional 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy!
We found the inspiration for our Indonesian Peanut Rice Pasta on densely populated Bali, one of Indonesia’s 17,000 islands. To savory peanut sauce, a staple of Balinese cuisine, we added vibrant local spices. The result is a robust rice-pasta dish; simply add grilled meat to create a flavorful and filling main dish.